[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - I MET KK in person.... :-)

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: I MET KK in person.... :-)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 pm 

Hi All…

Some accidental exciting even happened with me last Friday….

The best day and really unforgettable day
Hi all as you all know how die-hard fan I am of KK, this is what how lucky I got last friday...
I was on Airport for travel, I checked in and went to pick a newspaper in waiting hall...
Just as I picked the newspaper and was about to move to look for a chair, I saw KK sitting on one of the chairs and talking on phone all alone.
it was REAL JAW DROPPING expression from me, i can recall, it was a shocker, the man to whom I couldnt meet in the three concerts I attended of his..
He is all alone... wow.. i was looking for any of his crew member, couldnt find anyone who looked to be with him..

I said hi to him, since he was on phone he smiled, I sat opposite to him waiting for his call to get over. After his call got over, I asked if I can sit next to him, he said yes..
And then I couldnt speak, I was finding it hard to speak, I said I am a big big fan of urs, then I thought he might be hearing it day in and day out.. Hence I was unable to speak..
I was all shaking and coulnt believe my luck...I asked him was he here for a concert or something he said he was here for his personal work..He was heading back to Mumbai.
He was very cool, no attitude at all down to earth wow..
he asked my name and which song of his I like the most, and I said "le chale, le chale" from My brother Nikhil (His version only not Shaan or Sunidhi's ofcourse), he said thats really nice song.

I told him we have ur fans website "themesmerizer", he said he knows about it and he met one of the main guys behind it "Shubh" in London (I vaguely recall it). And he at times checks the B'day wishes and all.
He also told to check his new songs from "Crook", I said ofcourse I am gonna listen...I told him I liked his Humsafar and also the song sung by his Son, he was happy to know about humsafar, he said his son has grown up more than him in height and he sounds good too, I said why wont he sound good he is ur son..
I asked him if I could take a pic, and to my bad luck i had only my mobile camera, which is not so good, so I managed to take one snap oh him, uploaded in my Orkut. But the worst part is I didnt click any snap with me... :(
And we just had 15 mins before his flight, I was so fumbled, forgot to take even autograph... :(, I only told one of my fav song, wanted to tell him the list... :( I couldnt
And then once the normal crown for the flight was off, he said now he has to leave, and I was like, oh my god theres so much I want to talk to you...
But great thing is he could still remember my name and said "Ok Nachiket... all the best... " :-) and then I kept looking at him till he left and waved him bye... :( :)

thats the luckiest day... wow...

-nachiket…

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: I MET KK in person.... :-)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:19 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

god .. How lucky is u ,m 2 jealous of u .. .
mera no. Kab ayega ... :(
btw do upload tht pic here 2 ...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

@ Nachiket: That's completely normal.. I froze too, when I met him.. that's the kind of AURA he has.. really happy for you! :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:26 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Favourite Song:
nachiket ....u r so lucky yaar...
the way you met him is like a dream for any fan.....its unbelievable, to find him sitting in front of u, that too all alone....perfect !!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 am 

@Zeena.. I think every KKs fan will get chance to meet him, keep patience, do remember when you attend his concerts, try to catch him at the end before end of last song, coz he runs away with speed of light.. I will upload the pic i thought i did it here let me try again.. hey it says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." I cant upload the image, but you can take a look at orkut u can search me by name "Nachiket katore" i have public view for that image..

@Sukhi2389, wow man so great to meet him isn't it. I was feeling what stupidity I did there were so many things to talk and i talked so less... but as u said.. yes his AURA.. wow but he is down to earth... wow..

@Saurabh, thats the greatest part I feel, I mean for heavens sake there was no one, and just last 15 mins, he was waiting the rush for his flight to fade off and leave almost at the end..... itna milne ke baad bhi aisa lagta hai kitni baatein kehne ki rehgayee... but.. still I will always cherish it..
I cant upload the image, but you can take a look at orkut u can search me by name "Nachiket katore" i have public view for that image..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:02 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

mmm i may never see him live ,anyways saw the pic its really awesome happy 4 u .... :)
thanks for sharing :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:28 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

@nachiket ... the problem has been fixed, do try to upload the pic again

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 am 

@Zeena... why are u saying u wont get a chance to see him live... be hopeful..
thanks for resolving the image upload issue...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

luckky boy.. :):)
Thanks a lot Nachiket .. :):)
subh..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 pm 

@shubh.. thanks buddy...
hey do tell us when u met him how was ur experience.... do share that as well..
How lucky u r, he remembered ur name.. my goodness....