[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Si .. Si .. Sir YOU ARE BEYONDGODLIKE !!

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: Si .. Si .. Sir YOU ARE BEYONDGODLIKE !!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Yes , A dream come true !
A Day which i will never forget !
A moment which is the most special for me !
It Is When I Met KK- THE BEYONDGODLIKE SINGER !!

I reached Concert Venue 4:15pm .. almost 4 n half hours b4 d concert !
We(me and my frnds) went near the stage to take the feel, already sum band members(Rinku and JD) were there and adjusting sound ... after 20 mins came the GENUIS Guitarist Kalyan Barua.. I, Sukhdeep and Chirag(my frnd) went close to him .. Greeted Kalyan and Rinku , shook hands(feeeeeeeeeel achuka tha ) then to help Kalyan we took the SUPERB GUITARS from the car and with them went on the stage :D

They started with they testing now ..

V on the other hand were waiting for KK ..

It was around 6:30 when d BEYOND GODLIKE SINGER CAME in BLACK BMW !!
We ran towards the car ...
N there he was !! D BEYONDGODLIKE SINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was out of my mind .. dint knew if i m living or dead ... no reaction ... nuthing ...
was justing looking at home ... dunno id it is true ..

He looked towards us and said "Hi"
Our reply "Hi"

Sukhdeep went ahead hugged him ..
shook hands
i was shocked! was standing there staring at him .. trying to make sure if this is real ...
so i missed one opportunity to greet him !!

V said Kalyan Sir .. v have to give him the Gift from KK- themesmerizer fansite...

He said don't worry u can go !!

I was DEAD AT THAT MOMENT !!!!!!!

trying to control my emotions v went ahead to meet KK ..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
He was there standing

Sukhdeep went ahead gifted him the card ..
Hugged him ...
I gave him the bouquet and said " Si.. Si.. Sir U r BEYONDGODLIKE"
KK looked towards Me n asked Whats your name ?
Sir Sagar
He Said Thanks and accepted the bouquet And Hugged me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
" So You all are part of the Site " said KK
V said yes
" FANSITE is FANTASTIC , Thanks a lot for the work u guys have done .. i love it "
I was Shaking , Very Emotional
He i guess understood that v all r very nervous and super xcited and asked every1 what all v r doing .....
Then started the Autograph session.. gave every1 autograph..
v took pics ...
:d

Requested him to sing Cinereria , Luk chup jaana .. which he denied as it wasn't popular .. :( :( :( ( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
ask us over here ... how much popular it is ..!!! how much it drives us crazy !!

v then took pics ....
wid him ... :D

shook hands ... hugged him ...
and left as he had to rest .... !!!

Still can't believe this happened !!

Would like to Thank Subh bro specially for this... as it is only bcoz of the fansite i was able to meet KK

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Si .. Si .. Sir YOU ARE BEYONDGODLIKE !!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Favourite Song:
congrats bro.. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Sagar! Zinda rahne ka haq nahi hai ab Tujhe!!

*feeling jealous (tagda wala)*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:28 pm 

feel aa gaya...

me too asked him to sing cineraria...and he denied... :( :(

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:56 pm 

u ve his contact details???

plz.. plz.. giv me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:52 am 

kash apke tarah hum bhi us khoobsooorat feeling ko feel kar pate.but no worries,hope one day i'll also be able to write about my feelings,afterall ummid pe duniya kayam hai...But for now i must say i m really very jealous.BTW congrats

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 am 
DIE HARD FAN

Favourite Song:
yaar , jab marne hi wale the to thoda natak karte 'si si sir ke saath bmw mein hospital jaate'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 am 

My eyes are full of tears by reading this,hope i day i have chance