[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Your message to KK on his birthday! :D

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: Re: Your message to KK on his birthday! :D
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K.K. SIR ...

''HAA TU HAI HAA TU HAI MERI BAATON MEIN TU HAI'' , TOH ''ZARA SI DIL MEIN DE JAGAH TU'',
AUR MERE ''ASHQ BHI MUSKURAYE'' JAB ''BEETEN LAMHE'' YAAD AATE HAI AUR AAISA LAGTA HAI
KE ''TERE ISS JAHAN MEIN AAE KHUDA'' KAAHI YEH ''PAL'' ''GUZAR NA JAAYE'' AUR MEIN ''SAJDE'' KARTA HU AAISE SINGER KO AUR ''YEH DIWANA SACH KEH RAHA HAI'' KE ''HUM RAHE YAA NA RAHE YAAD AAYENGE YEH PAL''...
AUR ''BAS EK PAL'' KA SAMAY NIKAL KE JUST REPLY KAR DE NAA ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN ...

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:37 pm 

Rohit Vyas from bikaner,rajhasthan

many many happy returns of the day happy birthday kk tumko hamari bi umra lag jaye...............ore tumhari voice hamesa kayam rahe......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Happy Birthday, KK! :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Hi KK..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

My musical God!!!

Don't know what to say about you.. You have such a place in my life.. You are my lifeline.. When I'm happy your voice multiplies it..and when I am sad your voice takes care of me..

23 Jan 2010, was the best day of my life, when I saw you performing in front of my eyes at Kolkata.. You are a Rockstar..

I can't stop admiring the way you emote.. I love your voice so much.. And your humble nature wins everybody's heart.. I wish sometime in future I get a chance to meet you..

Again wishing you a happy birthday.. Wish your life be full of happiness, satisfaction and success..

Love you a lot..

Deboleena

Last edited by gothmlady on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Happy birthday Beyondgodlike Singer!! Wish u lots of happiness ahead in lyf.. U rock

Last edited by KK_beyondgodlike on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to My GOD!
May Every Single One of Your Ambitions Realize Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!!

Yes…!! Happy Birthday to My Best Friend, who is there to make my every moment better.
My Invisible Friend, with whom I keep on talking whole day. :)

KK Songs are my Spirit & KK is my Life!
U’ve helped me get through painful times.
U inspire me when I need it, Joy when I crave it, Peace when I ache for it.

U made me more colorful & alive Human.
I started loving everything, now I see meaning in everything!
Thanks for Everything!!

& Yes!! I’m so eager about attending an “Energy Explosion”, A KK concert!
Don’t know when will the Dream Day come!

U r the Mediator between the Spiritual & Sensual Life!!
U make me believe in “Power of Simplicity”.
U make me believe in GOD!
Your Existence is A Proof of GOD!

Wishing A Very Very Happy Birthday to the Divine Singer!!

KHUDA JAANE Ki Ban Gaye Ho Tum MERE KHUDA…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
with Deep Respect & Great Love,
Kuldeep Gautam
A Proud KK Fan!

Attachments:
hb KK 03.jpg
hb KK 03.jpg [ 114.53 KiB | Viewed 13197 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:24 am 

Dear KK,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time!

It's a pretty long message, but please read the whole thing if you can, as over a long period of time, there have been many things which I thought I'd tell you, given the chance.

I am a really big fan of yours and I respect you a lot for your talent.
I have been loving your songs even before I could identify it as your voice, as it was even before I knew who you were. I used to keep on wondering who has sung that particular set of songs, as I can of course distinguish between singers.. Later, I became a fan of yours officially, when I was 15, after a year or two of watching old videos of pal (I didn't know back then that pal was such an old album) on local channels, and listening to 'awarapan banjarapan' for like a 100 times!

I'm crazy about your voice. Whenever I'm in a sour mood, and if the radio plays a song of yours, I instantly chirp up and start smiling! :) I love your "Kya mujhe pyaar hai", "Bas Ek Pal", "Dil kyun yeh mera", "Awarapan Banjarapan", "Pal", "Yaaron", "Din ho ya raat", "Tu hi meri shab", "Labon ko" and "Maine dil se kaha" the most. (Sorry! Can't shortlist any further! :) )
You have this deep and super smooth voice, which has a great texture. Your high range and the emotion with which you sing are a cherry on the cake.

I also attended your concert in Indore.. The experience wasn't exactly as I expected as it was frustrating to have you in vicinity and not being able to actually meet you and tell you how much I appreciate your work. I even sneaked up backstage in the hope of meeting you. At least I got to meet your band members and got their autographs. It all sounds so stupid in retrospect, but seemed right in that moment's excitement! Anyways, the next few days I was in quite a pensive mood... Also, you were awesome in the concert. That was the best concert I've ever attended. I simply loved the was you interacted with the audience. You were so jovial! I just had an overload of your awesomeness along with a bout of helplessness of not actually meeting you, and the whole smiling on listening to your songs had the exactly opposite effect for quite some days... I then decided never to attend a concert of yours unless there's at least some chance of me being able to meet you once in my life. Till then, I feel much happier listening to just your songs, knowing that you are a distant star.

I have one simple request, just find some time for your countless fans. Give us a chance to tell you too how much we like your singing, rather than just telling each-other. It at times feels to me like talking to a wall. You can occasionally do things like a mass-video chat session, be on twitter, or make an email account, which you'd actually check and respond to for fan-mail or something.

Your family and friends are very lucky to know the person having that golden voice.

I wish you all the success! May you keep on soaring high in life... I wish you and your family all the happiness in life.

With Best Wishes,
Nupoor.

PS: I liked your songs much better when it was for not for some big banners.. The songs were much more soulful. It's a pity that most such songs didn't get the recognition and appreciation they deserved, but still, they (the great ones of the lot) were a delight to listen to. So please don't stop singing for new film makers and new music directors too, if possible.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:35 am 

Happy Birthday KK...everyday after gettin up in the morning instead of praying I listen to ur songs....ur voice,ur persona,ur chartopping songs are an inspiration for ur devoted fans...wish u will break new grounds this year with all those mindboggling songs coming up..many happy returns of the day GOD :))))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:28 am 

Dearest Mesmerizer,

Many many happy returns of the day..May you live long and entertain the world with your soulful voice for ever, ever and ever.....

Du to kya du tohfa ai mesmerizer tere janamdin par, khuda likh de meri saari khushiyan tere naam pe....

Regards,

KV
Delhi

kk1.jpeg
kk1.jpeg [ 66.31 KiB | Viewed 13194 times ]

Attachments:
kk.jpg
kk.jpg [ 18.03 KiB | Viewed 13194 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:34 pm 

kk. .... My Love... <3 <3..

Wishing you happy birthday..

Your heavenly voice reaches my heart.

The best singer the world had ever seen..

Keep on Rocking... :)

Attachments:
File comment: KK.... WE ALL LOVE YOU.
happy-birthday-102.gif
happy-birthday-102.gif [ 44.08 KiB | Viewed 13192 times ]