[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - A request ..

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: A request ..
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:19 am 

Dear all fans , Im very much concerned about the fact that some movies for which KK sings dont promote his songs at all ...The song goes completely unnoticed this way,people other than fans dont knw how many songs he sings if its not promoted well
the latest example is piya aye na of ashiqui 2 , there wasnt any video of the song released and I m not sure if the song is included in the movie or not
firstly it was a big disappointed that another singer has become the voice of ashiqui 2 and KK was completely ignored .I know new singers have to be given a chance but still that doesnt mean a legend like KK should be mistreated.
Nowadays so many new singers have entered into the industry , for so many reasons musicians are preferring new ones over the older ones. I think kk should get more songs to sing
We might not be able to change whats happening nowadays but still I request u to please unite and complain to the movie makers who dont promote his songs and also request musicians to take him for atleast one to two songs in every movie .
What are ur views about it ? please everyone share ur feelings

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: A request ..
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:31 am 

guys..is no one interested ? where have all the kk die hard fans gone?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Hello Sona!

This is not the 1st time when a KK song is not included in the film or promoted well. The story goes a long way back since Alvida/O Meri Jaan or even before. The main motive of producers and directors behind videos is film's publicity and not the song's. I don't think musicians in India are totally free to make the music of their choice. They are bound by films.

8 songs in first four months of the year and 4 of them chartbusters. What else do we want ? There are highs and lows. Sometimes we get 4 songs in a single month and sometimes not even in one. But I guess that's how things work. I'm sure there are a lot in the pipeline.
It's always good to have new voices. Nd to support them as well.
I'm not gonna stop singing :). Cause that's the only thing I can do
I ll ve to stop living fr that to happen..
Nd I believe I ve a lot more.. That I ve to do
Cause there are a lot of people out there who love me. Nd I va a lot to do for them!!
Soooo.. I'm not goin anywhere. I'm a bit of Houdini :) I know. But u all will get used to that... I hope so :)))"

The man himself answers the whole thing!!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:48 am 

I joined this site a week ago..have known KK since he started out but have started following him more closely now..I have been reading his interviews and now his recent reply to fans clearly shows he's not only a great ,versatile singer but also a very kind person and thats why I love him.He has been getting everything because of his talent and will achieve much more in the coming years too.
I agree with whatever u wrote, But I personally feel that when the video of a certain song comes out and the channel plays it 24/7 it does gain alot of attention and the song easily grows on you,its not the case when u hear it online once or twice. Some of KK's songs might not have been promoted or included in the movie earlier as well but why are we all not doin anything about it ?
We do need to give our feed back where ever and whenever necessary ..I have been visiting alot of public forums,fans are usually very sensitive when it comes to such issues ,they vent out alot and the concerned authorities think twice before making the same mistake again.
As far as musicians or anyone else who decides which singers should be taken , should know how much we want to hear of KK .Its us the listeners and not them who decide what we want to hear .New singers need to be given a chance but out of 7 songs in one album why cant we have 2 or even 1 of KK? Not only aashiqui 2 disappointed me ,yeh jawani deewani tracklist made it even worse.
Anyways thanks for the reply..u must be thinking what this girl is up to haha but I know this is the only place where I can write what I feel .
All the best to KK for all future projects.