[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Members Introduction

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: I love you kk
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 am 

Dear KK ,

This is sunaina kapoor from marburg ,Germany . your voice is so beautiful !!! no one can sing like you for sure. I have no morewords to praise you . I will come some other time to complete my introduction . Looking forward to your gigs in germany .

your fan forever. :)
Sunaina

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Members Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:50 am 

Hello Friends and KK,
i m Jaimin Patel from Ahmedabad,Gujarat and an I.T. Engg by profession. i was introduced to KK by his energetic song Alvida from Metro movie. when i first listened this song, I could not control my incredible urge to find out the singer's name... before that i didnt knw who is KK?...then i found out his voice quality is amazing and that KK has sung many more superb songs. gradually i download all the songs in my company itself :D and heard them at office work and home also..
by the way my most fav song of kk is "Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai from Movie Gangster"
and of course i love other songs too..
KK, You are just awesome and i dont think anyother singer has as much versatility as you are having. Every time i hear you soothing or energetic voice i get more life in my life.
When I am very happy, I just do one thing. I listen your songs which adds happiness in my life...
Thank You for making my unbearable tedious programming life bearable..
I wish that god will fulfill all your wishes and dreams. And you be the shining star of bollywood forever.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

ankhon se padh ke tujhe...
dil pe maine likha...
tu ban gaya hai mere..
jeene ki ik wajah..

Hi KK...n all my friends...

My journey with KK begun like this...
"Tu hi meri shab" n "Kya mujhe pyar hai" back to back made me crazy...I searched for the amazing singer and when I found that this was the "tadap tadap" singer n got to know dt all my fav tracks were his..be it "dus bahane","sach keh raha hai deewana","tu ashiqui hai" etc etc...
This way I found "my musical god"...

In every step I had ur song...in happy mood..in sad...in struggle..each n everytime..
Be it...awarapan..zara si..or ashayein...u r awesome..

There is a thing..I would like to mention..in my village where there is no cable TV..my cousin of 3 yr then..used to somehow listen to "ajab si"...once twice...bt he remembered it..he used to sing it...I was amazed...how could he do so...but now I know..such is THE KK's magic...

I would also like to mention that after joining the KK community in Orkut I have got many good friends like Sabik, Sagar, Akul, Viraj, Saurabh, Zeena...n many many many more....

Would also like to thank themesmerizer team for working so hard and to bring this first ever fansite of our KK...

And to KK just wanna say..u stay in my heart..forever..

Love ya always
Deboleena...

PS: As for about me..I am a Computer Sc Engg student staying in Kolkata...mad about KK, Sourav Ganguly and The Batman... :D

Attachments:
Kay Kay l.gif
Kay Kay l.gif [ 7.93 KiB | Viewed 9404 times ]

Post subject: Tagline For KK
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:27 am 

Give KK A Tag Line According To You Which Suits Its Best :)

Hope U All Like This Topic :)

Mine Tag Line Is

"Voice Of My Heart". :)

KK rocks ;) :)

Post subject: Re: Tagline For KK
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:09 am 
'Power Incarnate' ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm 

Hi...
This is Ananya from Jalandhar,Punjab... I am a bengali...
Music means a lot to me... Even my parents have a good taste of it...
I am a +1 student, so not getting much time to be on net...
But whatever's the situation... tension... sadness without no reason...
I forget them when I hear KK's magical voice...
which can not be easily expressed in the words from dictionary... But it feels heavenly... Really..... Its like an adventure... like a smooth ride to different aspects to life...
I had never seen KK on TV or on net... but some months ago... see what happened...
We did not have net connection... my parents dont like movies... so I mostly heared the old and melodious songs...[color=#408040]But afterwards my father came one day with some latest songs...
One of them was Khuda Jaane... it was written there that the artists are KK and Shilpa Rao... very affected by there voice... then I remembered seeing written KK in artist title in the fabulous track 'Tadap Tadap ke'...[
color=#408000] But no interest... Then one day he came up with the songs of Tum mile... 'dil ibaadat'... 'o meri jaan'... such melodious ones... then I would try to recognise KK's each and every song on radio... I then felt that yes among the new singers... I feel KK the best... then came net in my home... I searched about KK... network connection very bad...[/color]so, no videos... I read about KK anywhere it was there...
Then luckily I saw him in video of Humsafar Launch...
Then some months later I saw him in mirchi music awards... I could not believe my eyes...
I really love his voice and the energy and dedication and deepness in his songs...[/color]
I like to sing but due to my own aim and studies... I cant take out time to sing...
I have with me a diary in which I have written songs... 99% yours...
I know that it was a laaaaaaaarge one message to read...
but I wanted to express my views...
now just one dream... which I would like to see in reality...
that I am able to see you live before my eyes...

I reall love your voice and down to earth nature and even 'Khushnuma' kinda nature... :D

thanks to the mesmerizer team...

KK, you will be always there in my heart...

Post subject: KK sir , my best friend these days...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 pm 

hello sir, im ujwala....i just got 2 know u just few months before , its like i use to listen few songs whom i loved at my very 1st time of listening....many of telugu n hindi songs have become my favirote ...but the thing was i wasnt knowing that ,you sang them all , sir. But once I got to know that its u who sang them ,really it feels amazing when i listen your voice, sir.... I get a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge smlie over my face and i get refreshed at your voice, sir.....and these days its like i don't even need a friend next 2 me when i have your songs to listen , sir....Thanks four beeing my friend , sir..... :)

Attachments:
kk1.jpg
kk1.jpg [ 7.81 KiB | Viewed 9476 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 pm 

Haiii....I am Arun Krishna from Kerala...
I am a B-tech graduate...
I am an extreme fan of KK... I love his voice...
He has an awesome voice and the feel he gives to his songs is eternal...
I love all his songs and i am mad with the song "beethe lamhe" and " kya mujhe pyar he".... and my all time favourite is "Pal"..ohhh KK u r the best...... can't live without ur song.... truly great singing......

Post subject: Deepa & Prashant from Yamuna...just saying Hi!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:48 am 

Hi KK,

Nice to see you doing so well...I hadn't realized until lately that a lot of the songs we love were sung by you! In case you haven't placed me, we lived in the G block, same as Jyoti and had a dog..Caesar? Everybody remembers him! By the way, my bro Pankaj was trying to get hold of Rajesh. Hopefully we can get in touch with you! deepaprash@yahoo.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next