[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Members Introduction

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Members Introduction
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 pm 

very good evening sir, myself sachin bajpai studying at Vihveshwarya Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Dadri, Grater Noida Phase-2,B.Tech 2nd year has a great passsion for singing and its there only because of you.I never think that i could see you but my god always help me to see my god in real.Sir I cant describe my happiness hen I saw first time performing you in Qutub Fest on 8 november 2011 in Delhi.That was a unforgettable moment for me in my life.Sir I once again saw you in SRCC fest in Delhi on 18 february.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm 

I was lucky to see your performance at Jashn 2012 Cap-Gemini Hyderabad ,but couldn't get a chance to take your Autograph
I love your songs because of your good Voice and most of them have good lyrics which add more pleasantness to them

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 pm 

[orkutshare=][/orkutshare]
hi guys , my name kamal kumar kabra........u r little surprised bt its also made a K.K..........
K.K is not nly my fav. singer because of my name..........i like it from my childhood .........n when i m not known mine as K.K........

hey subh .......i want to meet K.k...........
plz do it for me........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

i have its all songs............

n know lots more abut him..........

kk plz meet me ...............

yaaro ye bhi ek tammanna hhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 pm 

Kappa, as it appears on my handle. And I see 'indispensability' in a whole new light since 2006 ― with Krishna Kumar? That's what 'KK' stands for? being my words that ripped apart the shroud of oblivion. And I couldn't have been happier.
Thank you. This to that friend of mine (since I was a tot), who once seemed to overwhelm me with his wide knowledge of his tracks. The tables have turned, though. 8-)

And now I have an invisible yet indelible mark upon my life. It's him. Every time.

Need I say more?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:54 pm 

KK Sir, I am a big fan of you sir,when i hear your(sorry) songs like Dil Ibadat,Labon Ko, my whole body get wet.i cannot control myself i really get mad. i am a drummer in learning stage,hope to meet you one time for a minute,but this much will my life most peak happy moument.

Sir,i know it is a wrong thing,but please reply one's that you(Sorry) have my message.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:42 pm 

hiiiiiiiii kk sir.............i am very bigger devotee of you........you are just amazing.......i listen only your songs everyday............i am student of mechanical engg.....my name is Shrishail (Shree).....lives in maharashtra........i want meet him......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 pm 

Hi KK, I am Abhinav Anand, from Jharkhand, recently completed my engineering from Chennai and probably gonna head to Mumbai to join Synergy! So hoping to catch a lot more of u in ur concerts, as u havent been as kind to Chennai fans as far as live concerts are concerned :P :)
I clearly remember where i had first heard ur name! A friend of mine had given me a casette of Pal in 2005! Even though i loved each song, i wont say i became a crazy fan of urs then! That happened to be only in 2006! Tu Hi Meri Shab and Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai came almost back to back, and were the songs of the year! But the song that changed it all, which made me crazy for ur voice was one of ur lesser-known but very very melodious Ishq Ne Tere Ishq Ne! It was only after this that i started finding about you and your songs! I started collecting information about u from the internet, joined the orkut community (which i still believe was the best ever place for us KK fans), and downloaded all the songs of urs that i could find out about, although i didnt have a list of all ur songs, so i had around just 70-80 songs! Then one fine day, i was watching Rangoli in DD National, and was shocked out of my wits to know that u had sung Tadap Tadap Ke! I was literally shocked! Somehow i had this idea about u as a cool rock singer, even though i had loved ur romantic and soft track! But i had never though that u were the voice behind the song which is probably the toughest and the most heart-wrenching songs of all time! From this day onward, u (and ur voice :P) had become one of the elements of my survival, my OXYGEN :)
I have been lucky enough to watch u LIVE in ur concert in IITM on the 26th of Jan, 2011! But unfortunately i cudnt meet u, and that dream still remains! I hope u will fulfill that dream some day :)

Enough said, i could go on and on writing about it, and it wont end! :P
I just want u to know that YOU are much more than just a singer for us! You are much much more than that; a reason for our existence!
May God bless u KK, and hope u have a very very happy, fulfilling and successful life ahead :)
And ya, keep them coming :D

Post subject: Intoduction
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:59 pm 

hello Sir...
i m big big fan of urs..... the depth of ur voice express itself as Supreme..
i have limitless dedication to be alike you..
i have your's kind of perception towards life..

May you attain full inner illumination!
May the supreme light of lights enlighten your understanding!
May you attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self!
May you Prosper gloriously on Material as well as Spritual Planes!!

Your Truley SuperBig Fan
Ashutosh Soni

Attachments:
Photo(21).jpg
Photo(21).jpg [ 76.05 KiB | Viewed 10249 times ]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:08 am 

hi this sumit kumar rai from naraina,delhi cantt, an b.tech student(it). I am die hard fan of KK from a long time whenever got time iam always listening and singing songs of KK even while participating in music competitions always singing KK songs. KK you we always be my favourite singer ,love you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next