[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Members Introduction

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Members Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:19 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Hi this is Akul Sharma from chandigarh ,my intro is published below :D :D

Last edited by kkfanishere on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:45 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Attachments:
File comment: If I Listen To KK s Music ....
I´ll Fall In Love With His Voice...
He´s The Best Playbacksinger In The World!!!!One And Only The Best 4everrr!!!!
I Want To Be A Singer Too And I´ll Sing A Song With KK Hope My Dream Comes True !!!!
Love You KK!!!!!!

kkhumsafar.jpg
kkhumsafar.jpg [ 57.59 KiB | Viewed 11131 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:57 pm 

Hi all.. myself Jitin from Dehradun (Uttranchal)
Working as IT Professional (AVP) in an Investment Bank in Singapore
I am a music lover and I keep on looking for new songs sung by KK.
Two of his songs "Soniye" and "Khuda Jaane" is always on my mind. I love his voice. I got a chance to attend one of his personal concert when I was working for IBM Bangalore. He appreciated me for my voice and told me to practice (gave me some confidence). :-). I wish he comes to Singapore and perform live at Esplanade Stadium.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:25 pm 

Hi KK,

this is paresh from pune. I became your fan after listening your very first solo song Tadap Tadap. I've also been to your show in pune on 21st of Nov. 08 and let me tell you that you are a perfect rockstar.

I would love to meet you...as you are my idol.

Please come to pune once again.

God bless you and may u achieve all you want.

Thanx and regards,

Paresh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:41 pm 
Maana hai pyaara yeh jahaan,
tumpe thehre phir bhi nigaah....

KK, you rock! You are the best there is...
Hi,
I am Viraj, 16, and I am a science student in the town of Nashik(Maharashtra)...Well, I am a fan of yours, ever since I heard Yeh Fizaen from main hoon naa, about 4 yrs ago...(i was 12 then)...since then, I was looking forward to know more about you and listen to more of your songs...With the help of internet, I came to know all I wanted, and today I am one of your greatest fans... You must be hearing this from many people, but then, you are the one singer, who touches my heart in every song you sing, from fast tracks to slow ones....all of them, Mere falak ka tu hi sitara, Zara Sa, Zara sa power ballad version, Tum Salamat, MP3, Ajab Si, Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai, Tu hi meri shab hai, Yeh Tanhai, Yeh kahan mil gayein hum, Aasman Ke, Humsafar, Pal, Yaaron and the list is endless.....
Words fail while describing you, I just wish to say "You Rock!" You always did, and may you always... We are grateful to you for all that u've sung... life wudn't have been this good without your songs... Your songs are one of the reasons we live....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:54 pm 

!Just To My Rocking GOD!
Well A singer's job is to attract people through his sensational singing
But Our KK has not only tied up together through his AMAZING singing but through his attitude which is .......[my god] different from those dumb singer's who are just here to get some DAMN NAME!

This has driven us all through and his legacy surely will carry on to our comming Generation as well!!!!

Subh========No words to discribe you!

Straight from A DIE HARD KK FAN
DEEPU 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:31 pm 

Hello people,

I am Shabna. I am studying in 10th grade.I am from Kerala,India. I am residing in UAE. My Board exams are underway and tensions too. To ease the pressure of exams and tensions, I have only one option... Listen to KK'S SONGS...!!! There is nothing else that gives me so much pleasure and relaxation...

I am a die-hard fan of KK because he has mesmerised me with his totally amazing voice, extremely wonderful feelings he impart to his songs and truely marvellous rendering of each song...
Yeah... KK is music for me...!!!!

It all started when I began noticing his song Ajab si(one of the best songs ever!!!) from Om Shanthi Om... Usually when I listen to songs I don't enquire about the singer or film or whatever... But once I heard Ajab Si, I couldn't help knowing about the singer... and once I got to know him... I couldn't resist listening to his songs all the time... Then it was KK's songs that became my friends which made me feel better whenever I was depressed and cheered me up whenever I was sad...His voice filled my own little world...and still that goes on...

Then I came to know about this website and joined immediately...Actually, I was surprised to know that he had a fan's website because I thought he was an unknown singer.... Whenever I ask somebody, " Do you know KK?", they would ask, " Who's that??". But when I ask them,"Do you know this song?" and make them hear one of his songs, they would say"Ohh!!! I love this song.Is this sung by that person you said,KK??? " .This had been my most experiences.. They know his songs but not him...:?

And one more thing..., I am proud to be a keralite because he is also one...!!! Besides, when I came to know that he had no formal training in music and sings each song so perfectly, that made me like and respect him even more...Also I came to know that he is not only a great singer but also a great human being- so down to earth and so firm in his beliefs and principles- which made him my true idol...

What else to say ...Yeah...!!!How could I forget this??... I sincerely thank and appreciate the people behind the creation of this website which has been achieving success in getting together all KK fans under one roof... Congrats and all the best...!!!

And to KK... Keep singing and continue extending your sway over the millions across the globe with your evergreen voice...Mannn.. what a fantastic , marvellous and superb(etc...) voice you have got with which you have won the hearts of infinite music lovers
and still winning... You are the star and keep rocking, sir....

Waiting for many more superhit songs from you,
Shabna

Last edited by a4ajabsi on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

hi kk,
Akul Sharma from chandigarh and undoubtedly the biggest fan from here
i cant explain how much i like ur voice since i was 10 or 12 when tadap tadap ke came........now i am 18 and love each song of urs,,,,
:) :) :) i played tadap tadap ke for 5 consecutive nights with repeat on.. :D
but one true story is that i had not seen u until ur album humsafar came,......and dint even know about pal........ :oops: :oops: :oops:
since then i have collected 221++ songs exactly of urs in all languages.........
my family members call me by name KK FAN and my massi and mamu r also ur great fans.... and my all time fav is ZARA SI(May be)..which made me forget all other singers forever..but I actually love all songs of urs...really!!
I am one of the ppl who say-- KK u r God,KK u r music for me... Thanx KK ...May you live forever with this golden voice :)

Last edited by kkfanishere on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

plzzzzzzz kk continue ur awesome singing and become more public coz i hate it wen i say to someone thet i am kk's fan he says
WHO IS KK?
AND WEN I TELL UR SONGS THEY JUST FAINT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 pm 

hi this is sohom (daichi) from kolkata.......we all love u KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r our idol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next