[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Members Introduction

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Members Introduction
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 pm 

i m vivek suthar from bikaner, i think i m big fan of ur songs, becoz most of time listen ur songs only . pal, tum mile and tere is jahan mein r my most fav. songs.i wish to see ur live performance.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 pm 

hey i m DHIREN from sonepat (haryana) and i m god's fan since after hearing the song tu hi meri shab hai..........

i just wanna say that he is my god, idol, and i worship him.

i have all of his songs and i only listen to them.

i tell u one thing more that he looks like my chacha(uncle). :D

MAY GOD BLESS OUR GOD....AND HIS FANS....

Tu Hi Meri Duniya.....

Last edited by dhirender on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:24 pm 

Hi All
This is Sudeep from Lucknow,India
I am a class 12th Student
I am the guitarist of my school's band...
Well KK along with Kishore kumar is the only Indian Singer i listen to otherwise i only listen pakistani artists

Post subject: Toofano ko cheer k manzilo ko cheen le......
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:20 pm 

Hi this is Nijashree Ramchandran,

i am a die hard fan of KK sir,his voice was intorduced to me by my brother Abhijeet Ramchandran, he is a memeber to of this Site too.The first song i heard was Tadap tadap and since then i am crazy about your voice Sir.You know what, if i am travelling and i happen to hear your song i stop there itself to listen to the song, i cant miss your voice anywhere i go.My mobile is filled with your songs, i have gone through all kinds bad emotions through my life....irritations...anger...sadness..jealousy...hatred...etc etc...through all these moods KK sirs voice has kept me calm and has pacified me...His voice leads to the path of success..happiness ...sincerity...honesty...and all the good things in life.Sir your voice has the power to ail.

Aap rooh mein utar ke gaate ho isiliye sunne walo ke rooh mein utar jate ho..

Sir whenever i listen to your song i feel your voice seeps into each drop of my blood.Main aapki awaaz mein kho jaati hun.I get google bums listening to your voice.

Kaash aisa hota k is jaha ke saare gane aap hi gaate ...

Sir aap jyada se jyadaa gana gaalo ...taki main apni aakhri saans tak aapko sunu.

I need your voice to lead my life smoothly.I cant even think of a life which does not have your voice.

I listen to your songs repeatedly and never get bored and listen to them with the same love and curiosity as though i would, for the first time.Sir i listen to every slightest variations of your voice.

I have always dreamt about a scene in which there is a Big auditorium which is decorated completeley with Maroon and White coloured curtains , i am all alone on the audience seat and YOU in a White suit with a Sleeky Black Guitar singing on stage looking at me...........

Sir i have lots to speak...You will get bored listening to me...he he....but i will never ......

Please keep singing ........it is a requirement for me to live...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:43 pm 

gate of memories will never close,
how much v miss our friends nobody knows,
days will pass like years,
n v will remember those memories in tears.....

Hi..myself Harshal Bhatkande.
Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree in Engg.
I love music..
I like singing,listening to types of music..soft esp.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 am 

Hi!!
myself sandeep,hyderabad,studying in 11th standard.
I love music and nature.I belong to a religion called "music" and "K.K" is my GOD.I idolise this great singer not only due to his great singing skills but also due to his simplicity,down to earth attitude and many more.I love his singing especially when he goes to high gamut "it's really mesmerizing"..I LOVE YOU KK sir very very much!!! My ambition in life is to become a playback singer and meet him....
."aap khuda ke rrop mein insaan hai ya insaan ke roop mein khuda!!" :roll: :roll:

I want to thank Subh and the entire measmerizer team for bestowing me this oppurtunity

THANK YOU KK SIR FOR ALL YOUR MELLIFLUOUS SONGS....

cheers!!

Attachments:
ATgAAAAot-xkkuRJpilyaotKdT1CUheSzvmhcIT0r7TkrVe69AvIxpQ5D0KlfIOlhBXklzSrFsRDS1cvbSW45S8zEft7AJtU9VD5aZd-g3JMuVAgRpsQrnW4bhs1JA.jpg
ATgAAAAot-xkkuRJpilyaotKdT1CUheSzvmhcIT0r7TkrVe69AvIxpQ5D0KlfIOlhBXklzSrFsRDS1cvbSW45S8zEft7AJtU9VD5aZd-g3JMuVAgRpsQrnW4bhs1JA.jpg [ 48.45 KiB | Viewed 12653 times ]

Last edited by sandeep kaykay on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm 

hey guys..dis is princess..aka rashi..moderator of kk's community[orkut]..
many of u knw me very well:P..n 4 others..i m a die - hard kk fan..
he's jus sensational..outstandin..n i love his voice lyk anythin..
it was all bcoz of "tu hi meri shab hai"dat i went crazy 4 dis prsn..n till date i m madd 4 his voice..
m a student of class 12th nw..recently gave my 11th class exam..
i m frm Raipur [C.G]..
my most fav lines sung by dis legend are>"kuch aisa kar k dikha...khud khush ho jaye khuda"..!!
....luv u kk...n juss keep rockin..!!!!:) :) :) :) :) ..muaahhh..!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:44 pm 

Hi SINGING GOD :D I m Sonali 4m ur own hometown-Dilwalo ki Dilli..I m in 12th..I dont know whether dis msg will reach u or not..coz da first 100 can reach u I think..I can just pray 2 my 2nd god,dat it will reach u...coz my first god is u..Oh my god!!!! I m soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited :D ..I m crazyyyyyyyy 4 u...Main apki puja karti hu.. Passion is really a very very small word 2 relate me wid ur voice,ur songs,music n u....Life is really impossible without u...apki jaisi voice and apke jaisa insaan is duniya mein na to kabhi aaya hai aur naahi kabhi ayega...u r da best person in dis whole world...so humble and down 2 earth..and ur VOICE!!!!!!...Oh god!!!!..u r da best singer in dis whole universe :D ...I m ur biggest and true fan...u knw I first saw ur concert on 18th dec at SRCC in Delhi..I had a big fight on dis topic wid my parents..u knw na..they alwaz keep saying dat gals r not safe..u can't go in dat crowded concert..but..4 u..I can do anything..obviously I won!!n when I saw u in dat concert..!!!!MERI AANKHON MEIN AASU THE..dat was da happiest day of my life..u knw main always yahi sochti thi n sochti hu dat how lucky ur family n friends r!!!they can listen 2 u whenever they want..n wo bhi live....u knw dat I joined orkut only 4 u..so dat I can join ur community n can chat wid ur fans...I admire u so much dat I want 2 be like u..Ofcourse I cant..but I have only 1 motive and dream in my life- 2 sing wid u...n 1 day I knw I definitely sing wid u...every year I cut cake on ur birthday n alwaz pray 4 u.. May u live more dan 1000 years n sing more dan 100000000000 songs :D :D n I m sure OSCAR is not far 4m u..I dont knw if I m able 2 express my feelings or not 4 u and ur songs...but really KK SIR...WE- ALL UR FANS LUV U AND LIVE 4 U:D

Last edited by Sonali Goswami on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm 

now that's mesmerizing
i'm really happy that i have a friend like you sonali....

good!! keep it up!
hope our wish of singin a song with KK comes true
LOVE U KK sir....we are having loads of fad circa you.......oh mine!! words are not at all enough sir............"aap khuda ke rrop mein insaan hai ya insaan ke roop mein khuda!!" :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:24 pm 

Hi! myself anna from trivandrum..ur biggest fan ever!
I'm a 14 year old studying in Trivandrum, Kerala (proud to be from ur place)
I've seen you twice- once in goa, when I went there for a holiday and second time in Chandrasekharan Stadium, when you performed for the Vanitha Film awards...I tried to get your autograph from there but there were like hundreds of ur fans alredy waiting to see you and the security guards wouldnt let us inside the dressing room! :oops:
Well, about your songs, I love them! They are inspiring and they got the emotion. you try to give your best, whatever song it is. My favourite of your songs would be Pyar ke pal and aashayen but I love everything that you sing! Do never stop singing KK! Hope to hear more of your songs in future.
Dying to meet you one day...and hope you read this!
(hey can you reply? then pulleeseee reply to this id-ammu_iyer007@yahoo.com. I know you wont, but still I wanted to mention!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next