[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Members Introduction

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Members Introduction
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:07 pm 

Hi I'm Simanta(Raja) from City of joy "Kolkata".
I'm a Computer faculty and nature lover, and of-course a music lover too. (That’s why I love his voice. :D ). I don't like to express my fillings to others. But when 1st time I heard "Tadap Tadap" I can't resist my self. :D from then he is my favorite singer.

Best of luck KK .....

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:54 am 

Hi everyone..... here is hitte .m in indian air force by proffession so u can say i got enough time to listen the songs of KK the great singer.here for find new friends those were die hard fan of KK like me....and thanks all to join this great man site

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:35 pm 

Hi!

I am Kunal Vimal basically from Chandigarh working at Mumbai. I am a great fan of KK from the time of Tadap tadap. In my cell itseld there are not less than 150 songs of KK.

Infact i won best singer award during MBA in Intercollege Championship for Tadap tadap.

I am a cool guy who believes in simplicity. Love music, driving, and sports. I am reachable at kunalvimal@gmail.com

Regards,

Kunal

Post subject: Agar Mile Khuda Tooooo.....
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:02 pm 

Agar Mile Khuda To
Puchunga Khuda Ya.....
Jism Mujhe Deke Mitti sa
KK sa kyun Na Banaya.

Hi Guys n Gals i M (Abhyuday) also a die hard Fan Of KK like As You All are And
I Always Pray That kk won all the awards.
well i'd love to interact with all the Fans.
And Soon Ill be Posting A song For KK.
till then Keep Listening KK.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 pm 

Hi everyone........this is Nurul from Guwahati.................at present doing Law course in Pune.....
Cricket and Music are the two things which I cant live without.....
What to say about KK??? I like KK from the day I heard the song Tadap Tadap ke from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam......I like KK because of his down to earth nature and humble personality..........He is a fabulous singer and above all a good human being.........Wish KK all the best for his future...........

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 pm 

hi this is Zahraa I'm from Iraq ....

I'm a Adventurous and energetic person I love adventures & taking risks you can say I'm a daredevil & reckless person..........

I like kk's songs because his voice is very warm,for me his voice is the source of inspiration for creation and the source of hope to live a beautiful life..........

well,all the best for kk , hope he'll sing more and more hits in the future......

Last edited by nosaa on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm 

sir,

i am a die hard fan of yours and am frm kerala, ur own birthplace. I am dying hard to meet you... heard ur new malayalam song.. u rocked with shilpa rao.... its gr8 feeling to hear deepak dev's music and now its a gr8er feeling to hear his tunes with your mesmerizing voice. And sir, you can msg me any time at avinashmkumar@hotmail.com

Thanking you,

AVINASH
Kochi,KERALA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:41 pm 

hummm..... :D i hav started praying god frm 3 years 2 giv me birth as the ears of k.k bhai....so dat i can hear him every time he opens his mouth...... :roll: .......
my prayers r very strong and powerful.....

hi i am krishnateja frm hyderabad(city f nawabzz).btech 2009 pasasout....jobless till yestrdy...but....dis site has given me a new job....
my daily timetable.....
8am-------aashayein song(song 2 wakeup)
bla bla bla bla bla....
12am----aashayein song(song 2 sleep)
shit............sorry frndzzz time fr prayer......

omm kk ayaaa namaha(x 100 times)...
ommm kk ears aayaa namaha(x 100 times)....
ommm kk voice aayaaa namaha(x 100 times).....
omm god make me kk ears aaya namaha (x 100000 times)......

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 am 

hello friends , mysely Asit.
I am a die hard fan of K.K.Listening to K.K's songs makes me feel as if I am in Heaven.
I am proud to be associated with this website.

Post subject: hii dis is regith aka kk fan
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:58 am 

hiiiii kk bhai..this is regith.... a mallu lik u... by profession im a aeronautical engineer.....

kk yaar..reallyyy im saying im a great great fan of urs... i got a collection of ur tamil, telugu nd offcourse hindi...nd yup one mallu song, u know im known as kk prathan among my friends... if i switch on my lap,mobi or nythng which is audible... ur voice onlyyy comes 1st frm them... i love all ur songsss,,, but the best, which no one can sing lik u sung is the alvida one... no one noticed it,all the jury's suck..... but u alwz alwzzzzzzz rock sir, plzzzzzzz try to get mre mallu songs... wanna hear u more in our mother tongue.. my biggest wish is to realese all ur hit songsss... which i think i will.. nd will surelyyyy call 4 for itsss realese,,, bhai jaaror anna... bhool maat jaana is pavam fan koo.. may ur son nakul too b a great versatile singer lik uuuuuu in futureee... love u a lotttttttttttt.... keep experimentinggggggggg more with ur voicee... u just rockkkkkkkkkkkkk.... keepp rockinggggg
bhai dis is my id regibhai@gmail.com... nd my mobi no. 09659128871, 09961266678... bhai if u get tym mail ... will meet u someday...sure....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next