[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Members Introduction

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: myself
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 am 

hi,....... friends;
i am zohaib from karachi pakistan ;) i might be the most craziest fan of kk in pakistan. music is my passion and kk is the one who inspires me. every time when i hear him singing ,there comes a feeling that i cannot express in words , in simple words to me he is the best among all and it is my 1st and last wish that kk teach me singing and i swear that i can do every thing to fulfill it.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Members Introduction
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 pm 

Hey KK,
Khuda se kya mangu tere vaste
Sada khushiyon se bhare ho tere raaste
Hansi tere chehre pe rahe istarah
Khushboo phool ka sath nibhati hai jis tarah

your diehard fan,
asmita

Mumbai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm 

Favourite Song:
Dear friendz,
IM Shyamsunder from mumbai.....B.Pharm student......will try to pursue for masters and then for clinical research....
im die hard fan of kk..........
i generally very busy person by nature......
i always open facebook...checkout wats the update..and chat with kk fans(even if i dont know them).....and go for my routine work and studies....
i wud like to add much of kk fans on facebook..and share thier thoughts...

AND ONE THING MORE MANY PERSONS ASK MY OPINION OR VIEW ABT KK .....BUT IM ALWAYS UNANSWERABLE.....BCOZ HE CANT B STATED IN WORDS...
I will not say much bt u can join me
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... 0469705824
(sorry in didnt see this page of introo of members almost after a yr im seeing this page wen i browsed whole forum on kk's birthday..)
Lastly thx all of u members...admins....moderators...and subhakanta...for contributing for worlds greatest ever fan site Themesmerizer.com........

Hats offf to u'lllllll...

thanx....
(e-mail id-Gupta.shyamsunder@indiatimes.com other contact details will provided on request..)

Post subject: Rahul Yadav
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 pm 

I think the song "Tu Hai Asmaan Me" made 4 u.....

Tu Hai Aasmaan Me Teri Yeh Zameen Hai
Tu Jo Hai To Sab Kuch Hai Na Koi Kami Hai
Tu Hi Dil Hai Tu Hi Jaan Bhi Hai
Tu Khushi Hai Aasra Bhi Hai
Teri Chaahat Zindagi Hai
Tu Mohabbat Tu Aashiqui Hai Tu Aashiqui Hai.....

I think m a Biggest Lyrical fan of urs.....Aapke har gaane ko RELYRICS krke aapko dedicate karna to meri hobby ban gayi hai....1 Khwahish reh gayi hai k aap mere banaye koi ek RELYRICS bas 1 baar padh le...BOSS mai dhanya ho jaunga.....Agar mai Muzic sunta hu to uski wajah sirf aap hai...Aapki awaaz mujhe kis duniya me le jaati hai mujhe nahi pata. but itna pata hai ki mai jaha b hota hu us waqt sabse zyada khush aur bindaas rehta hu....Mai apke gaano ko to dusre shabdo me dhaal deta hu but Zindagi me kabhi agar aapse mil saka...to mai uss pal ko Shabdo me bayan nahi kar paunga...Mai jbse aapka fan bana..tabse maine next 2 yr tak apko nahi dekha tha.. One day me n my frnd ek maal me gaye aur waha usne suddenly 1 TV Set ki taraf ishara karke kaha. 'Wo dekh Tera KK Boss '....Mere liye wo moment Life ka 1 of biggest moment tha.....I wish Jab tak mai zinda hu aap gaate rahe....GOD BLESS U.....LUV U.....KK BOSS U ROCK.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:17 pm 

Hi KK and all friends here!
I am Such, a girl from China.
I happened to find here, I am so excited. I don't know how to discribe my moods now. It is so difficult to find any information of KK on net, I tried a lot to here.

I know KK and hear your songs from Indian movies. I love Indian films very much. I am appealed to your amazing voice. High pitch is crazy, passion, mid pitch is rising and falling; and all voice is so powerful. In a word, this voice is so special than others that I never heared.

Thanks the Net. It is so hard but I still download some popular songs of movies. I put them to my mp3 and can listen to this magic vocie everywhere. In fact, I love KK's voice in all singers at world, incluing those in my country.

My e-mail: flower19870303@hotmail.com
I sincerely hope, KK will see these words~
Wish your career more successful! I will support you and wait to hear your new songs forever.

Can I say above again in Chinese?
我太喜歡,太喜歡KK啦,他的高音很熱情,很有張力,唱快歌的時候非常動感。其實我并不太喜歡快歌的,但是聽了KK的快歌,讓我完全被感染,原來快歌也可以這樣的!
真的太喜歡太喜歡啦~
KK,你是我歌聲的歸宿,我就默默摒气凝神的聽著感受著你…

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:33 pm 

Favourite Song:
hey such nice comment yaar.....
we are happy to such a love for kk....
what this Chinese words means?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 am 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:58 am 

Hi! Everyone!

I got stuck in the cobwebs of the songs like Tu hi meri shab hai, Kya mujhe Pyaar Hai. But at the time I really didn’t care about the singers. I simply just love to listen to songs. But one day, my dids (gotham lady) told me about I< >I Then the magic of I< >I begins. I was strucked by the essence of Him. Then I got to see Him through the pics brought by dids. He was really very cool. Then I got to see moving I< >I in his album Humsafar. From that day and still now I always call didi to know about Him and His songs. And also I am very jealous of my sister that she got the ticket of the Heaven and got to see The GOD!!!

About GOD: He is awesome, brilliant, calm, descent, energetic, fantastic, great, handsome, innovative, joyful, kind, loving, musical, noble, outstanding, perfect, quiet, rocking, soulster, tender, unparalleled, valuable, worshipful, X-cceptional, youthful, zestful.

About Bhakt: I am 15 year old boy, lives in Ranchi. I am great fan of KK, Dada and Batman.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next