[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - For kk!!!!!!!!!

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: For kk!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:28 pm 

Favourite Song:
hello kk.
are u read me.when u are came at allahabad boat club sangam city after then i am cragy for seing u . i am job seeker ,at this time i have only one hobby to seing u on stage. day by day i see your link facebook/kkthemesmerizer for any concert . now today 21feb13, i joined kkthemesmeriser and then i writing u with hope u read me.u r best and will best ever .i will try to meet,i do't know when but.. perhaps before my end of life..... i am emotional this time to write u thanku kk. take care always

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: For kk!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:17 pm 

Hello KK,
I am not getting any words ..Just love you so much Sir...On my last day in college,i listened to Pal Song..I never liked any song more than dat in the past even though i have liked Tadap Tadap Ke,Mujhe Kuch kehana hai,Sach kehara hai deewana, Kal Ho na ho songs.I am big Kishore da fan..I also dint knew the singer then..then came Zara Si song..after that i gathered the info abt u..Was shocked all the songs which i liked in the past were sung by you...Thank u KK Sir for just giving dat soothing effect to me....Jsut love you so much sir....Sorry if i have written so much...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm 

hi!!! i m ankit soti and i have done B.tech from Amity university, noida.....dnt know sir whether this will reach u or not, but K.K. i m ur huge nd huge nd huge fan...not just me but wherever i go nd whoever i meet i just make them realize dat how gud u r and how much i adore u...i m a good singer myself 2 nd dats becoz i have always tried to imitate u which has, i do believe, polished my vocal chords:-P....even on my college farewell day, i was given the title "K.K." which i have always preserved with me...plz plz plz...if this reaches u atleast reply me....i am planning to do MBA now nd if get a chance, will invite u 2 symbiosis for a concert....luv u sir!!!:-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:26 pm 

hey!!KK sir i'm the tiny fan of you..i have not any word to tell you but you are just a fabulous singer in mine "DIL SE"....by-the-way,how was the day??oops,i know that you don't like to come in the T.V shows as a judge but i like this thought toO much because publicity is not so important than the pure attitude of a man.so all the very best for your eternal journey..bye and take care!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 pm 

Salaam KK bhai ,, Mai Pakistan ke sheher karachi se ho ,, aur apka boohaaat bara fan ho,, mughe music ka bhi bohat shoq hai , nowadays MAT AAZMA re ,, ye song to mere din rat laboo pe rehta hai , aapke tamaam romantic aur rock songs muge be inteha pasand hai ,, specially showbiz movie ke songs bhi ,, mai apko live to dekh nahi sakhta , per inshallah jab bhi india aaya to aap se zarror milo ga, and also whatched ur concert at Rorkela singing Mat aazma re,, enjoyed a lot ,, plzz kk bhai aap mugh ko zarror reply karye ga plzz apki meherbaani hogi>>>,,,,..Love U ..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 am 

Hello Sir ..I want to tell you that im completely in love with ur voice , the way u sing is just amazing ..I know it might not be in ur hands , but please try to sing more songs, Trust me I get so bored when i have to wait for ur new song to come out .
Some songs of urs arent promoted well by the makers of the film which makes me sad .. I want u to sing for many many years to come.Wish u all the best for ur future :) love you

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:27 pm 

hi sir I am Bushra Anjum one of your biggest fan.Your songs 'ajab si' ,'dil ibadat' 'piya aye na' ,'lapata' 'Tadap tadap '
I mean each and every I just love.I am living in Mumbai since 2010,But I have not seen you ever,but
I really really want to meet you,you are the great sir,,,,we love you,,,,,,Please sir come back to
twitter,,,I am waiting for you,,,,,and please sir peply ,,,,please please please please please please please
please please please pleasepleasepleaseplease,,,,,,It's a request from your diheart fan Bushra,,,,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:31 pm 

My unbound love and ,passion for u ,ur voice and ur songs can't b expresed in few words or sentences...whatever..i stil remembr the day when listen d sng mere phalak ka tu hi sitara... And i felt like spel bound..i asked my frnds who sang it,.bt they hardly could giv any info abt kk..they say it mi8 b kisor kumar or kailas kher..and again i heard alvida..this time the efect was even more emphatik...in the next moment i deceided to find out who is the singer kk...and from that day i became the kk's fan..and collect everythng abt u and nt only that i made my frnds know u , made them ur fan.....i strongly wish to meet u sir..lv u

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 pm 

Hello Sir,,, I am the "biggest fan" of you.... I luv to listening ur song Beete lamhe at d time of rainning... & what a voice u have!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:31 pm 

Favourite Song:
Hi Sir,i'm maham from Pakistan, I just want to say,all of the beautiful words come to an end,when we start praising your heart touching songs...GOD bless you:)