[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - This Night Ain't Over (with videos, folks!)

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: This Night Ain't Over (with videos, folks!)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

^ HI. YOU ARE MY AGE AND I APPARENTLY DON'T KNOW YOU.
I've only ever written 'Jason Bourne' on a couple of desks because I was a weird kid, but the slam book thing? I have done that so often. And made an absolute idiot of myself. And yes, I used to doodle the straight-K-inverted-K. :P
Also, you sound a little like Kappa. Are you sure you aren't him/her/it? (No offence intended if you aren't. Or indeed if you are. :P)

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 pm 

Oh no! i am not kappa. Yeah i am your age, and very much a girl! (regarding your him/her/it)

And Cain there's another thing common we share apart from our age...

THE CAT THING

i am another obsessed, crazy, don't no what FELINE :lol:

infact as a kid i almost drove my parents semi lunatic to elicit proper words out of me as i would only mew :twisted:

hey and apart from KK i also engraved Einstein's face on my desk :lol:

weird?

Last edited by miaow on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:43 pm 

Ha ha.... :lol:
Last thing I expected, to be confused with someone else.... not complaining though, Cain. Had a (proper) good laugh since listening to KK's interview by Sonia Deol (BBC London).... sem exams do every thing to you other than making you laugh.
Oh yeah, and this reminded me of KK getting confused with Kay Kay 8-)
Lastly, the reason behind this reply: your post was brilliant, as always

P.S.: I've never owned a slam book, never engraved anything on my desk (other than certain answers for upcoming tests (in codewords only me and my gang could decode), and desks were too full of graffiti anyway, consequence: space-crunch) and, uh, I don't think much of cats :| . Nothing against you though.

As far as I am concerned, the man's a lion. No two ways about that. To hell with what some interviwer thinks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:53 pm 

@ kappa
You must be a guy then.

Absolute guy.
graffiti huh? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 pm 

THE BBC INTERVIEW

i scribbled it in my diary after my lethally high adrenalin came down a bit :P

MIAOW

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

I figured you were a girl, miaow, but I only suspected Kappa was a guy. Confirmed, eh? XD
You share the cat thing? Are we star twins or something? Do you like cars? :P
I have this whole double-page of scribblings from the BBC interview. Not all of them made it into Hi There, Dreamcat. XD

Kappa, thank you as always. And he's any number of different cats. :P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:46 pm 

Certain cars i go nuts over
1. BMW : Ultimate driving machine
2. Audi
3. Lambs (for obvious reasons)
4. Bentley (and i am horrible at spellings)XD (but it feels better now and yes even looks better!!!)

KK interviews-
All i hear go into my diary.
Longest one took 5 pages.
infact i even told Diana(my diary) about you and the whole team before even joining!! :P

Which one of the lambs were you planning to give him anyway? :P
I think he would have loved if you had because afterall it was a token of affection. Moreover anybody who knows about your love for cars would know that you treasure the lambs, and you can give things you treasure only to someone whom you love more than that treasure. Its love and its beautiful. :P

Last edited by miaow on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:49 pm 

I hope your double-page scribblings make it here some day.... :)

And he's any number of different cats.
oh yes, i remember in that 8 min interview he said miaow and chose to be a white tiger!
i am not kidding, he actually did.
that was on miaow FM now perhaps called Oye and has turned good for nothing. :x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 pm 

'any number of different cats'? You suggesting he's got multiple feline avatars? :?

But now as I come to think of it, maybe he has his own unique way of fathoming a cat's psycho....

".... ek miaow si ladki (Susanna or you, Cain?)...." #palpable feline (and feral) streak#

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 am 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Make what you will of the scribblings. Third line says 'apparently he says that to everyone'. :P (Yeah, the notebook has that creature drawn in different poses on every double page. I don't even know.) I don't usually make notes - I didn't even write down anything to do with the Vividh Bharti interview, even though he said the word 'adrenaline' there and it pretty much drove me wild for the entire day. XD This one, though, I knew I had to write about. XD (Oh, and sad choice of songs means I could've played better ones than the three she chose to. And I don't normally use XD's in actual writing either. Just couldn't help it this time, I suppose. XD)
Of course I know the channel, though I haven't really listened to the radio as such for more than a year now...but WHAT INTERVIEW WAS THAT? I'm not even going to scream about how I could possibly have missed it, just...where?! *scrabbles around in insanity*

BMW. *sigh of pleasure*
And...do you happen to mean Bentley? I haven't heard of a Bentucky. Subh once sent me a rather beautiful picture of a Humber, though.
I'd probably have given him the yellow Gallardo. The one I call Cineraria. And said something completely cheesy about this one not breaking his heart or something like that. :P

@Kappa, nail on the head. :P

Attachments:
File comment: 'Golden age of SF' is a reference to Isaac Asimov. I had intended to explain why I made the connection, but I got carried away by the cat thing. Miaow.
le scribblings.jpg
le scribblings.jpg [ 644.74 KiB | Viewed 10303 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next