[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Wherefore Art Thou, Soniye?

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wherefore Art Thou, Soniye?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:00 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Thank you! :)

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 am 

Thanks. Didn't know rephrasing was essentially in the same language.
Wow, I remember being confused with Kappa first and now another friend. Apparently I have an identity crisis. :P
Anyway, it was due to that youtube video of 'making of o mama' where in he embellished the word miaow to such an extent that drove me desperate for associating it with me. :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:36 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Well, I originally mistook you for Kappa, but someone else thought you were my other friend. :P There are engineers galore around here, it seems.
I would never presume to be the halogen to his alkali metal; I'm merely the impartial/adoring transition element. Hence simplecoffee. Havaaon se aage iska jahaan used to be my tagline everywhere before Cain is for Charlie and Delta is for Cain came along, though. :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:47 pm 

How many empathetic engineers do I have here? Just returned from mechanical workshop, bearing all the pain three hours of sawing the metal will subject one to. Hey, but I'll be studying all sorts of engines in the next sem and after that only hard core programming. :P
Also, dear chemico (as an analogy to medico) I too never intended to be the halogen to his alkali metal ( however the analogy is essentially tempting), the feline being in me got so freaked out that it all culminated into miaow being the user name.
''Cain is for Charlie and Delta is for Cain ''
???
You could help me understand that better. :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:57 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

I do not envy you electronics. :P
I figured you didn't - that's just the consideration that stopped me. I've always identified more with him than any of his halogens. Same with Jim Kirk; same with Jason Bourne. ...Apparently I identify with more iconic men than women, which is a little awkward at times.
It's a phrase from The Bourne Identity, basically used to mean everything is connected to everything else and nothing is as it seems in the same breath. The book led (admittedly inadvertently, but it did) to my adopting the alias Cain, and there was no looking back. :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:52 pm 

Bravo! I intend to read this book now. To be very frank, the first time I got hold of a Robert Ludlum, I guess I was pretty too young and couldn't make much sense of it. Now, I think I can and if not, well I am certainly gonna eat your head. :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

I read it when I was fourteen. Second dramatic life-changing experience, after the advent of KK at ten or so. (The third was Star Trek. :P Eh, ridiculous degree of loyalty.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:34 pm 

In my case, the only life changing experience was the advent of KK, which was, when I was 12.

Quoting Shakespeare from Tempest
''I might call him a thing divine, for nothing natural I ever saw so noble''.

As for Robert Ludlum, well I was in eighth standard. In those days I would voraciously devour Jules Verne. :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Eighth standard was the Agatha Christie / Jeffrey Archer year for me. End of innocence, basically. XD Oh, and it was also the year everyone went nuts about Dan Brown. And the year I discovered I cared not a pin for either fantasy or romance.
It was...also the year in which KK played the greatest role in keeping me sane, if I remember right. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next