[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - *swoon*

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: *swoon*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:19 am 
Last night, I'm sure, needs no introduction for any of you. Mount St Mary's School - bang across the road from my own Loreto Convent, as it happens - and its rolling grounds. With a stage...lights, glidecams, the works. And in the midst of it all, KK. Power incarnate. Better than ever.

From Beete Lamhein to Tadap Tadap, from Awarapan to Zara Si (which had a total Power Ballad element, YAY!), from Dus Bahaane to Koi Kahe, from Aashaaein to an AWESOME hard-rock version of Aap Ki Dua which I would die for a studio recording of, the crowd ran the gamut of every emotion ever felt...sweeping me along. Inexpressible agony - inconceivable ecstasy.

Unfortunately *sob* the interview you guys were waiting for never took place. I'd made a hell of a lot of phone calls in the afternoon (thanks, Finch *hugs cellphone*), but during the interval I couldn't get any of the various numbers - and besides I didn't want to intrude, I mean, what with a voice like that, he seriously looked like he needed a breather. All puns intended.

Besides, nothing - nothing - can beat the feeling of standing right by the stage, the lights in your eyes, his voice in your soul - every note jarring your sternum, only turning physical what he always does to your emotion anyway.

I was to his right...with a friend. He came over to us quite often...perhaps because we weren't waving and going physically mad like everyone else, but were evidently enjoying ourselves (me and my understatements, I swear) and totally yelling the words with him. I wonder if he knew I was Cain - but then how was he supposed to connect me with the phone call? Idiot, Para, he's only just barely heard your voice.

Anyway, I was totally ready for the Bipasha Basu joke *gigglegigglegiggle* but the really evil laugh before Banda Ye Bindaas Hai kind of took me aback. He also got them to stop the smoke, which was a great relief to asthmatic li'l me ("Arre yaar, main bhi to non-smoking aadmi hoon." *sniggers*). And "Mujhe naya naam do..." *thrusts mike towards audience* "Arre, paagal!"

Oh, and how about "Oh, I love you guys...and girls, of course." *blushblush*

Post subject: Re: *swoon*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:54 am 
Oh, and darlin' KK turned up in his old MSM tie. I mean, how cute can you get.

Sigh. They totally don't make Marians like they used to.

Attachments:
Untitled-10.jpg
Untitled-10.jpg [ 496.78 KiB | Viewed 12076 times ]
Untitled-9 copy.jpg
Untitled-9 copy.jpg [ 519.46 KiB | Viewed 12076 times ]
Untitled-8 copy.jpg
Untitled-8 copy.jpg [ 504.98 KiB | Viewed 12071 times ]
Untitled-7 copy.jpg
Untitled-7 copy.jpg [ 474.74 KiB | Viewed 12072 times ]
Untitled-6 copy.jpg
Untitled-6 copy.jpg [ 552.04 KiB | Viewed 12070 times ]
Untitled-5 copy.jpg
Untitled-5 copy.jpg [ 495.13 KiB | Viewed 12065 times ]
Untitled-4 copy.jpg
Untitled-4 copy.jpg [ 510.22 KiB | Viewed 12044 times ]
Untitled-3 copy.jpg
Untitled-3 copy.jpg [ 595.37 KiB | Viewed 12041 times ]
Untitled-2 copy.jpg
Untitled-2 copy.jpg [ 239.36 KiB | Viewed 12038 times ]
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
Untitled-1 copy.jpg [ 374.16 KiB | Viewed 12038 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 pm 
Reply to karo koi! :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 pm 
Site Admin

you have made by day :)
well done cain.. :)

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 pm 
:)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:39 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Favourite Song:
great yaar...m very happy for you. ::)

Post subject: i wish i was also there
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Favourite Song:
thanks for uploading pics....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 pm 
Arre, I've got an entire six-and-a-half-minute video of the Zara Sa Power Ballad mix. The problem is that whenever I try to upload it to youtube, the entire thing hangs. Damn.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:58 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Favourite Song:
oh... try uploading it somewhere else... or mail it to me
then i'll upload it in youtube.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

You lucky lucky girl :mrgreen:
thanks for the pics, waiting eagerly for the the video