[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
KK - THE MESMERIZER View topic - Tum Mile

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: Tum Mile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm 

man O man the song we all have been waiting to hear is finally here and guess what we have got a double bonanza this time around because the movie has 2 songs of KK and do I need to mention that both the songs are mind boggling :D

Firstly I would talk about Dil Ibadat..this song is that one song of KK which will get nominated at the award functions (I am damn sure about that) because this is in the league of tadap-tadap,tu hi meri shab,ajab si & zara si...the voice of KK along with the lyrics are awesome,I would especially like to mention the name of the lyricist Kumaar because the lyrics are simply outstanding..the song has super hit written all over it.

Now the second song O Meri Jaan is equally good...extremely passionately sung by KK and the music by Pritam is complementing the voice of KK...although this song is in the sad songs genre but when you will listen to it 3-4 times you will feel the romanticism in the song.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Tum Mile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 am 

KK is the singing God...i want to meet this amazing singer

Talking about Dil Ibadat: first of all pritam who composed the music of this song owns this year, he has come with number of great albums such love aaj kal, new york and tum mile. KK, the singing God, sang this song amazingly. First time I heard this song, I fell in love with it. Dil Ibadat has full potential of getting nominated at the award. Keep your fingers crossed, and hope that Jury makes the correct decision this year; that is they choose kk as the winner of the year.

O Meri Jaan: This song made me feel come to themesmerizer.com and post my view on this album. KK sings O meri jaan the best. Once again the music is fantastic, especially piano part when kk starts singing the o meri jaan. This song has grew on me like crazy. This song also is capable of winning however, people don't have same taste as do I so I can't say much.

Put Dil Ibadat and O meri Jaan on repeat, u won't get tired of it! Paisa Vasool.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:30 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Favourite Song:
nice reviews :)
this is surely the best album of 2009...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:41 pm 
TEAM THE MESMERIZER

Dil Ibaadat(both versions)

KK d beyondgodlike singer is surely d best ... WAT VOICE !!! no1 can xpress pain in such manner...d passion in this song is jst unimaginable... DIL IBAADAT KAR RAHA HAI DHADHKANE MERI SUNN...i want to say this 2 KK...after listning to this song .. this is wat i actually felt !! KK has filled life into dis song .. which has superb lyrics n musik .. a sheer masterpiece !!

[b]O Meri Jaan

d start HAIRAN HAI HUMM HUE KYU TUM GAIRON SE ... this was all 2 make me crazy ... d way this song gets into tempo is amazing... again SUPERB MUSIK .. SUPERB LYRICS ... n KK has filled lyf into it ... slow poison as some say ... this song is expressing love in such manner dat i actually feel my heart beating for sum1 !! yaa this magic can b created by only one voice ! KK ! .. d master of EMOTIONS !!

overall THESE 2 songs r my LIFE !!

U ROCK KK ^:)^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 pm 

I love di ibbadat and i love more than that O meri jaan.
Great kk you have done great job man!!
you are awesome!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:04 pm 

Well, I used to listen to the song when it just released, just as usual - again and again till I would get bored with it!!!!!! But then when I went to college I found my friends skipping this very song!!! One thing is good 'bout KK, i.e. he just detaches himself after the hard work of singing such difficult compositions. May be he had known about such unfortunate things happening with other such good artists.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 am 

KK should win filmfare for dil ibadat and so should the rest of the team: music: Pritam and correcting the original post the lyricist is actually Sayeed Quadri.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:34 pm 

well wat to say about kk........... he is mindblowing,perfect etc.
Dil Ibadat and o meri jaan are two good and very bestttttttttt songs from movie tum mile.
pritam is rocking nw a days by providing good music to kk songs and lyricist kumaar best.
I love both dil ibadat and o meri jaan and i listen many times in a whole day
i thing i like to say to kk and kk fans that kk songs are my strength and i don't love any other singer's songs bt i listen them rarely bt all kk songs i heard evryday................................................
kk and pritam are god......................
kk and pritam rocksssssssssssssssssss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm 
DIE HARD FAN

Favourite Song:
Dil Ibadat... The Song For Kill Someone